Homeowners will have the chance to strengthen the curb appeal of their home with a new entryway in the Therma-Tru® Doors 2016 Door Do-Over Sweepstakes.
During the month of August, homeowners can enter for an opportunity to win a new Therma-Tru fiberglass entry door system prized up to $5,000. The winner of the Door Do-over Sweepstakes can select a new Classic-Craft® or Pulse® fiberglass door system for their home. Homeowners can enter at www.TodaysHomeowner.com/DoorDoOver.
“Homeowners ought to look at their homes and see an effective, striking entryway that mirrors their personal style. It’s a valuable asset and can make sense to replace a front entry door.” said Donna Contat, manager of brand management at Therma-Tru Corp.
A study conducted in 2015 confirmed that a new Therma-Tru entry door can increase a home’s value by 4.2%, or $18,750.
2016 is the third year of the Door Do-Over Sweepstakes. Patty Jo McClenahan of New Wilmington, Pennsylvania last year’s winner, takes great honor in her home and regularly takes on DIY projects herself. “With my frequent commute to improvement stores, when I look at the door displays I can’t help myself but look at the sophistication, quality and artistry of Therma-Tru doors,” she said. The toughest part for her was “picking out an entry door since Therma-Tru has countless lovely varieties to pick from,” McClenahan wrote after winning.
Therma-Tru is the top entry door brand favored by building professionals. Therma-Tru was founded in 1962 that established the fiberglass entry door business, and currently offers a comprehensive collection of entry door and patio door system resolutions, including attractive glass doorlites, sidelites and transoms, and door components.
Therma-Tru Door Do-Over Sweepstakes Official Rules
No purchase needed, must be a resident of the United States, be 18 years or older and a homeowner who will set up the Grand Prize in their residence. A purchase doesn’t increase your chance of winning. By entering, you understand that you are providing your personal information to Today’s Homeowner and to Therma-Tru Corp.
1. Sweepstakes Period: The “Door Do-Over” sweepstakes is funded by Therma-Tru Corp. and directed by “Today’s Homeowner” beginning on August 1, 2016 at 7:00am Eastern Time and ends on August 31, 2016 at 11:59pm ET.
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes entry is available to permanent authorized residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years or older and are homeowners at time of entry. The sweepstakes is not open to the overall public. Personnel, captains and executives of funders, parents, partner, and subordinate businesses, the negotiators and advertising organizations of each of the former, and associates of the direct relatives or any of the above are not authorized to enter or win a prize. By entering the Sweepstakes, Applicants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes is subject to all appropriate laws and guidelines of the United States.
3. How to Enter Sweepstakes: Visit www.todayshomeowner.com/doordoover and fill out the small form and provide your contact information. For eligibility, entries must follow the requirements and restrictions set forth. All entries become the property of the funder and will not be returned.
4. General Sweepstakes Entry Considerations:
a. Entry must be made by an individual person; use of script, macro, or other programmed systems to participate is illegal and will result in ineligibility.
b. If Applicant is treated as a minor in his/her state or province of residence, Applicants will obtain authorization from his/her parent/legal guardian. Applicants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win.
c. The use of mobile phone for entry apply messaging and data rates. You may be charged by your carrier for submitting your entry. Checking your wireless carrier’s pricing plan before entering via mobile phone would be handy before moving forward.
5. Prize Drawing: The prospective winner of the Grand Prize will be picked in a chance drawing from amongst all qualified entries obtained. The drawing will be held on or about September 9, 2016 by American Sweepstakes & Promotion Co, a free adjudging group, whose choices are absolute in all concerns tying to these Sweepstakes. Probabilities of winning the Grand Prize depends on the amount of eligible entries obtained. Limit one entry per household.
6. Prize: 1 victor will win a Classic-Craft or Pulse Therma-Tru fiberglass door of the Winner’s choice, not exceeding $5,000 Prize, and doesn’t include transoms or sidelites or installment. Winner will not be entitled to the difference between the worth of the door and the capital of the winnings. Winner must pick and order the door no later than November 11, 2016. Winner must provide images of the front of the home entryway with their present door before ordering the door and with the new Therma-Tru door after it has been set up. The funder is not accountable for the distribution or setting up the selected door; nor the removal of the Winner’s original door.
7. Consent to Publicity: The Sweepstakes are allowed to put up pictures of the homeowner’s current residence, film the installation and or recognition of the Prize and use Winner’s name, place of residence, testimonials, and city and state in all forms of media including but not limited to the Sweepstakes Entities website and social media.
8. Winner Notification: The possible Grand Prize Winner will be notified by home-delivered mail, phone, or email, and must sign and return to the ASC, within seven days of the date of notice or attempted notice is sent. The winner will have to provide their Social Security Number to the ASC, which will be used solely for tax reporting purposes. The Grand Prize Winner will be liable for all local, state, and federal taxes related with the receipt of the prize. The Grand Prize Winner should keep in mind that the value of the accepted Prize is taxable as income and an IRS Form 1099 will be filed under the name of the Winner for the rate of the Prize and the Winner is solely responsible for all matters in correspondence to the Prize when it is awarded. If a Prize or prize notice is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to the potential Winner, if prospective Winner cannot be contacted via phone within three business days from the first notice attempt, or if potential Winner fails to return documents within the specified time period, or if potential Winner is not in obedience with the Official Rules, then an alternate Winner may be designated. Within approximately seven days of the random drawing, the potential Winner will be informed.
9.Liability Release: Involvement in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of the Grand Prize states each Applicant’s agreement to hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities, its parent, partner and subordinate businesses, and the captains, managers, personnel and managers against any injuries, losses or damages in linking with their partaking in the Sweepstakes.